Going Outside: my new project
This is the year, the year we make the great outdoors even greater. We love music, and we're excited by the idea of outdoor television and movies. Our challenge now is making the space fit you and your family.
We provide all sorts of solutions and ideas for you to peruse, from our online gallery to our state-of-the-art showrooms. Let us help you design your great outdoors.
Are these some questions you have?
- Do I want to include a Sunbrite weatherproof TV?
- What type of speakers do I want? Do I want them to fit right in with the surroundings? Madison Fielding Planters could be one option, but then there are the Speakercraft Rock Speakers.
- Of course, there's always the question of sound quality: James Landscape Series or B&W weatherproof speakers?
- What about if I want to have a party and want to play my music outside the patio? Should I look into the quality, portable, wireless speakers by Soundcast to use during those times?
- Do I want to go back inside to control the outdoor system? There are several systems that I could use outside (that are also weatherproof) so I wouldn't end up running in and out of the house: Crestron and Control4 are two of them.
- What about when a party goes into the later hours and it gets dark outside? Should I go with lighting control? Color Kinetics looks like a great idea, but I'm still not sure.
Let's work together to make this year, the year of the great outdoors! Give us a call or stop by to speak with sales representatives, designers, engineers & programmers to see what they think is best for you!